Updated: Jul 24, 2020
1. Can be applied on the Skin after shower before applying creams, lotions or body oils.
2. Can be applied on the Hair to prolong the Perfume Sillage.
3. Apply Perfume Oils on the cloth to prolong the Perfume Sillage.
4. Perfume Oils can be use to layer up your favourite Perfume brands.
5. Add your favourite perfume oil to your home diffusers.
6. Can be applied on the carpet rugs.
7 Use your favourite Perfume Oil to make your air freshener. Fill a bottle spray with water and add a few drops of your favourite Perfume Oil, shake the bottle well to mix the oil into the water. You can then spray 3-5 times sparingly into the air (fine mist not a sharp stream) to spread the scent·
The water is simply a carrier for the oil.
8. Use fragrance oils in an oil burner.
9. Add fragrance oils to baking soda for carpet cleaner. Take a clean container of baking soda (1kg) and add a few drops of your favorite Perfume oils. Mix the oil in well, making sure there is no lumps, and allow to soak for 24 hours. You can now shake this mixture onto your carpet for a carpet cleaner. Shake lightly across the full area of the carpet you intend to clean. Allow the mixture to sit in the carpet for 60 minutes, then vacuum & allow to dry.
10. Cover unpleasant foot odour by adding Perfume oil to shoes. Adding a drop of fragrance oil to the insole of your shoes will help cover unpleasant shoe odour.
. Wipe the interior of your shoe with a paper towel that has been moistened with fragrance oils.
. Use perfume oils sparingly on shoes, and test with a s
mall amount of oil at first.
11. Make your own dryer sheet. Cut out a small piece from an old white T-shirt. Add 3-5 drops of your favourite perfume oil onto the small piece, and place it into the dryer with your clothes. Your clothes will be laced with the fragrance as they dry.
· Each sheet can be reused 2-3 times, adding 3 fresh drops of perfume oil before each use.
· The oil helps with static clean as well as providing a pleasant scent.
12. Freshen your drawers with fragrance oils. Add a fabric sheet scented with perfume oil to a drawer or closet to scent your clothes or linens. You can also tuck a different cotton ball moistened with your favourite perfume oil into the corner of your drawer.
· Because this scent might be quite strong, use the oil sparingly.
13. Add fragrance oil to unscented shampoo or lotion. Perfume oil can added to any unscented body cream, oils, including shampoo or lotion in the right proportion in order not to make it overwhelming.
· Be careful to use oils that don't cause problems for your skin or hair type. Do a test patch and If your skin or hair has negative reaction, discontinue use immediately.
14. Roll some favourite perfume oil on your car seats.
15. Roll some favourite perfume oil into your handbag.